An Introduction to Canine Behaviour
The CPD course is suitable for Veterinary Nurses, Dog trainers, those working with dogs in a professional capacity or for the interested dog owner.
Course aims: To provide the learner with a greater understanding of normal canine behaviour, how problems develop, prevention and treatment strategies for a range of common behaviour problems.
In this full day course delegates will look at:
- Canine ethology
- The latest on Dominance Theory
- Development of common behaviour problems
- Safe handling and identifying risks
- Prevention of common behaviour problems
- Dealing with common behaviour problems
- Diet and nutraceuticals
- Case studies – Looking at common cases and devising behaviour treatment plans
Fees include all refreshments, lunch, course notes and a certificate for CPD purposes.