Canine Health & Welfare
This accredited course is suitable for the those working with dogs in a professional capacity and for dog owners. It covers a number of conditions affecting the dog helping your to recognise & deal with a range of conditions whilst awaiting veterinary attention.
Presented and written by Registered Veterinary Nurse and ABTC Clinical Animal Behaviour Counsellor, Caroline Clark.
The course content includes:
- Eyes & Ears & oral cavity
- Skin conditions & Parasites (ecto)
- Anal gland impaction
- Lumps and Bumps
- Respiratory problems – kennel cough
- joint disease
- Parasite (endo)
- Gastro intestinal disturbances
- How illness affects behaviour
- Running Successful Puppy Socialisation Events & Behaviour Counselling Skills
- 16 Nov 2017
- 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM