Dealing with Challenging Canine Behaviour
The CPD course is suitable for Veterinary surgeons and nurses, dog trainers or those working with dogs in a professional capacity. It would also suit those with a special interest in developing a more in-depth knowledge of canine behaviour problems.
Course aims: To provide the learner with a greater understanding of some of the more challenging canine behaviour problems and how to manage them
In this full day course delegates will look at:
- Obsessive compulsive disorders and repetitive behaviours
- Fears and phobias
- Resource guarding & aggression around food
- Aggression between bitches
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Medical disorders and their impact on behaviour
- Prevention and treatment strategies (both medical and holistic)
- Case studies (opportunities to work on behaviour treatment plans for common problems)
Fee includes : All refreshments and lunch, course notes and certificate for CPD purposes.