Doglaw (with Trevor Cooper)
This seminar is presented by Trevor Cooper, a dog law specialist. The seminar covers a wide-ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners, including responsibilities when buying and selling dogs, liability (both civil and criminal) for dogs that harm people and animals and much more.
Topics are likely to include:-
• Stray Dogs
• Microchipping and Collar & Tag
• Dangerous dogs (including dogs that are dangerous to people)
• Breed Specific Legislation
• Public Spaces Protection Orders
• Community Protection Notices
• Noise Nuisance
• Duty of care and cruelty under the Animal Welfare Act
• Buying and selling dogs
• Ownership of dogs
• Civil liability for the actions of your dog
Following on from this course, there will be the opportunity to stay on for a seminar entitled An Introduction to Canine Aggression for only £25.
Booking must be made separately (see list of hosted courses on this website)